Many people, feeling that they are active members of their local community, form clubs and charities, trying to help other people or trying to solve problems that occur in their environment.
What would you do as a citizen in your town?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
In order to help a lot of people with problems I would log in a club giving love, care and companion in disabled people!!!
I would try to form a club about the shape and esthetics of our town, because it's essential for the people to live in a nice environment, as this affects positively their behaviour. John
3 comments:
In order to help a lot of people with problems I would log in a club giving love, care and companion in disabled people!!!
Aristotelis
I think the best idea would be to start with the people living next door to us.
Gelie
I would try to form a club about the shape and esthetics of our town, because it's essential for the people to live in a nice environment, as this affects positively their behaviour.
John
Post a Comment