Saturday, March 17, 2007

Forgiveness


Someone said : It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend. Do yo agree? Could you easily forgive a friend that did something wrong or someone who tried to harm you, even if he was very close to you?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If my friend was really sorry of what he did, then I would forgive him. But if he did it again, then I should try to protect myself.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I coud forgive a freind. Because it would dependence of what he did.

Anonymous said...

No i dont agree, if you not can give your friend another chance then you are not real friends ... you should think twice before you forgive an enemy...

Anonymous said...

In Denmark right now threre is big discussion concerning a tragic car-accident, where a drunk driver killed 4 persons and an unborn baby.
Will we ever be able to forgive such a guy, both as individuals and as society and country. Is it possible that there are things wich are unforgiveable?
I can surely understand why the victims relatives, have trouble doing this. One of the conseqences are, that two boys aged 4 and 6 are now left without parents....